Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CSA Farm Camp

I have had so much fun this week with our farm campers. They helped us to harvest your produce on Monday. They have replanted cabbage, transplanted herbs and have done a lot of weeding and watering. They are also going to tell us what kind of soil we have in three different parts of our garden. They've tried out the tire swing and they all agree--IT'S FUN. We've eaten straight from the garden and I think they like it because the first question is always "when's snack?" If some of you weren't able to make it to farm camp this week, you can stop by any time and enjoy the garden. This is your garden.

I wanted to remind everyone that we will be gone this coming Monday July 14th so we won't have produce until the 21st. Thanks for understanding.

If you want to share your recipes on this blog email them to me alejandramahoney@aol.com and I can post them for you. If you'd like to post other information let me know and I can put you on as an author to this site. Currently we have 4 additional authors and I'm looking forward to their posts.


Have a great week and see you on the 21st.

No comments: